Sunday, March 21, 2010

Currently listening: Multiple people talking, the clicking of multiple keyboards, the brewing of coffee, and the air vents.

It's defiantly just another day for me. It's sunday and the beginning to another long week, lucky me right? When do we get the chance to slow down [I already need a vacation]. It's the middle of March and it snowed yesterday [madness], I'm slowly loosing my social life to work and studying [more madness], and I guess it's just a really poor pun for the NCAA basketball tournament [March Madness].

Granted, I don't really watch basketball I've caught the tail end of the past two games for MSU but that's about all. March is Madness for many reasons aside from basketball though.

I always wonder when people have the chance to sit and enjoy life. I don't want to be old and retired and look like saggy and wrinkly in a bikini by the time I can enjoy life [no offense to any winkled-saggy-bikini wearing-hotties out there]. Not only that but who has the money to take time to enjoy themselves [aside from the girls that have daddy buy them everything, which my roommate & I fondly call 'daddy buy-me's]? I mean really? Not this college student.

I should get back to studying, want to do some for me? ^_^

<3

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I understand how you feel, and I entirely agree. Time's moving really fast, sometimes I ponder if I'll ever get the chance to just sit back and be absolutely lazy <3 (that will probably be when I’m like…50 and I won’t even be able to walk,ugh). Anyhow, it is finally SPRING (thank god, all that snow nearly killed me) and the break is arriving. Just six days of so called happiness… I can’t even go to Canada, how lame of a break is that??? Since you’re a college student, you’ll probably get a longer holiday, so hurray!!!! Just observe the bright side of things… :D
    March IS madness, toatlly with you on that~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our break was actually last week and it was only a week, which was epic failure. Considering I worked the majority of it. So that means you have to enjoy some of the Springness for me!! ^_^ ^.^ ^_^

    Ahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete