Currently Listening: Right Here - Natalie Walker
I'm unsure what compelled me to blog, and I even wonder if anyone'll read this. I'm sure someone will. Are you that someone?
I'm laying in bed with my laptop [is that pathetic?]. My laptop is criminally attached to me. More so than my phone [I don't understand the constant texting thing]. I'm even unsure what this whole 'blogging' thing is about. A journal that everyone can read? I'm down. Haha.
I don't necessarily have time for a blog, but I want to do it. It'll be nice to slow down and just focus on one enjoyable thing. School and work are so hectic that by the time I get home all I want to do is crawl into bed and talk to the boyfriend [I would tell you about him, but I don't like to share and I don't want you falling in love with him too].
It just seems to me that everything now-a-days is so fast paced that you can't keep up, and that no one actually has the time to sit and write, but it feels so good to not think about what I'm going to write but have it come out as 'asodhfosdk hsdfoksh asdhasl asdkjs k !@%$#%@'.... if you catch my drift. Keyboard mashing is kind of like loosing your mind, sometimes it feels good to be destructive.
However...
To whoever is reading: You will be happy. :)
haha~ I understand your speculations!!!! What is the whole texting thing, ugh??? Anyhow I'm here to show your cute blog some "love"... XD
ReplyDeleteYou just took my comment virginity & not to mention made my day. :)
ReplyDelete& the whole texting business is obnoxious. But I guess they have to stay constantly connected to multiple people in rapid succession.
Ohh well. -.-